[GE users] ODD Behavior with an interactive session

Terry Lalonde tlalonde at potentiasemi.com
Tue Nov 9 14:44:45 GMT 2004

Charles:

   I would look for environment variables, that are required for
functionality of SAS application, that may not be set properly for the
Grid jobs.

Perhaps you can compare an environment dump from a working session
to a grid job's env as a start.

   We have seen that some environment variables are inherited from the
exec-daemon's process.

Terry

After