[GE users] Submitting Jobs

Evan Klinger eklinger at uci.edu
Wed Nov 10 03:19:37 GMT 2004

Ron Chen wrote:
> Looks like you don't have queues available?!

> Did you run the install script on each execution host
> to setup the execd? And if you did, are the execds
> running?
Yes, I ran the execd install script, but only on x1. Must I run it on
all of the other hosts before
SGE will allow submission? I was hoping I could just try one exec host
to see if all was working. I can run execd install script on all of the
other hosts if necessary. execd is running on x1.

>  -Ron
>
> P.S. are you using SGE 5.3 or 6.0?

SGE 6.0

Evan