[GE users] OpenMP problem on SGE

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Wed Nov 10 20:36:05 GMT 2004

What is the patch level of SGE 5.3 are you using??

Also, I think it is related to the stack limit difference between the
interactive shell and the batch environment... can you submit a job that
displays the system limit (tcsh: limit, sh/bash/ksh: ulimit -a), and also
the hard limit (tcsh: limit -h, sh/bash/ksh ulimit -aH) and also show us
the output of the same commands from the interactive shell??

Rayson