[GE users] -N option

Charles_Hook at freddiemac.com Charles_Hook at freddiemac.com
Fri Nov 12 00:59:33 GMT 2004

Thanks,

In that case I am running

N1GE 6.0

Looks like I may need to upgrade my upgrade.

Thanks,
Charles Hook
SAS Administration

             "Rayson Ho"
             <raysonho at eseenet
             Sent by:                  users at gridengine.sunsource.net
             raysonho at eseenet.                                          cc
             com
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [GE users] -N option
             11/11/2004 07:55
             PM

             Please respond to
             users at gridengine.
               sunsource.net

>I am not sure of how to tell you which specific version I am running.
But
>the downloaded files that we installed with were obtained about 5 weeks
>ago.

Just run:

> qstat -help
SGE 6.0u1

Rayson

For additional commands, e-mail: users-help at gridengine.sunsource.net

    [ Part 2, Image/GIF (Name: "pic13287.gif") 1.4 KB. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ Part 3: "Attached Text" ]