[GE users] Status of tight integration between LAM-MPI and v6.0

Didier Contis didier at ece.gatech.edu
Fri Nov 12 04:10:13 GMT 2004

I am trying to find out if any progress have been made
regarding a tight integration between LAM-MPI and v6.0

The current information posted at:
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/howto/lam/SGE_LAM_Integration.html

are from July 2003 for Grid Engine v5.3

I browsed the user mailing list and found some reference to some
newer scripts, but I am not sure where they have been posted.

Any help would be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Didier.