[GE users] -N option

Charles_Hook at freddiemac.com Charles_Hook at freddiemac.com
Fri Nov 12 16:06:31 GMT 2004

so is 6.0u1 and update to 6.0? How is the update applied if you used the
tar install for grid? And more to the point where can I get it?

Thanks,
Charles Hook
SAS Administration

             "Stephan Grell -
             Sun Germany - SSG
             - Software                                                 To
             Engineer"                 users at gridengine.sunsource.net
             <stephan.grell at su                                          cc
             n.com>
                                                                   Subject
             11/12/2004 04:05          Re: [GE users] -N option
             AM

             Please respond to
             users at gridengine.
               sunsource.net

Charles_Hook at freddiemac.com wrote:
      Thanks,

      In that case I am running

      N1GE 6.0

      Looks like I may need to upgrade my upgrade.
Yes, you can use spaces with 6.0u1 but not in 6.0

Stephan

      Thanks,
      Charles Hook
      SAS Administration

                   "Rayson Ho"

                   <raysonho at eseenet

                   .com>
                   Sent by:                  users at gridengine.sunsource.net

                   raysonho at eseenet.
      cc
                   com

      Subject
                                             Re: [GE users] -N option

                   11/11/2004 07:55

                   PM

                   Please respond to

                   users at gridengine.

                     sunsource.net

            I am not sure of how to tell you which specific version I am
            running.

      But

            the downloaded files that we installed with were obtained about
            5 weeks
            ago.

      Just run:

            qstat -help

      SGE 6.0u1

      Rayson

      For additional commands, e-mail: users-help at gridengine.sunsource.net

      For additional commands, e-mail: users-help at gridengine.sunsource.net

    [ Part 2, Image/GIF (Name: "pic16385.gif") 1.4 KB. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ Part 3, Image/GIF (Name: "pic06453.gif") 1.4 KB. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ Part 4: "Attached Text" ]