[GE users] Allocation order

João Ferreira joao at correio.ci.uminho.pt
Sat Nov 13 19:33:12 GMT 2004

Hello,

We are running SGE in a Linux cluster with only 4 nodes.
Theres a queue all.q and 8 instances for each host, with 2 slots each
instance.

I'd like to know how can I submit 8 jobs, and the allocation order be:

host1
host2
host3
host4
host1
host2
host3
host4

I've tried to set queue_sort_method to seqno and order the 4 hosts,
but the allocation order was:

host1
host1
host2