[GE users] shadow master

Charles_Hook at freddiemac.com Charles_Hook at freddiemac.com
Mon Nov 15 14:41:11 GMT 2004

The messages file actually didn't contain any valuable information.  The
last entry was the same message that I

Thanks,
Charles Hook
SAS Administration

             "Ron Chen"
             <ron_chen_123 at yah
             oo.com>                                                    To
                                       users at gridengine.sunsource.net
             11/12/2004 07:41                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [GE users] shadow master
             Please respond to
             users at gridengine.
               sunsource.net

Anything there in the shadow's logfile?

It's named "messages_shadowd.*" and it should be in
the same directory as the qmaster's logfile.

 -Ron

users-help at gridengine.sunsource.net

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com

For additional commands, e-mail: users-help at gridengine.sunsource.net

    [ Part 2, Image/GIF (Name: "pic22932.gif") 1.4 KB. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ Part 3: "Attached Text" ]