[GE users] howto: command-line methods for department based resource allocation in SGE6

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Mon Nov 15 19:55:43 GMT 2004

Hello,

It's not all that hard or even obfuscated in the official SGE
documentation but I ended up putting together some notes that deal with
with the following grid engine configuration use-case:

* Using commandline tools only, how do I share a cluster (on a strict
percentage basis) between different Departments?

The HOWTO notes are here, perhaps they can be of use to someone else:
http://bioteam.net/dag/sge6-funct-share-dept.html

Regards,
Chris