[GE users] howto: command-line methods for department based resource allocation in SGE6

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Tue Nov 16 14:56:06 GMT 2004

Much appreciated Stephan!

I've upgraded my online notes to reflect your suggections regarding the
"forgotten" weight parameters. I want my users to be able to use posix
priority to rank pending jobs so the adjustements involved your 2nd
suggestion of making weight_ticket far more important than
weight_priority and weight_urgency within the scheduler.

Regards,
Chris