[GE users] How to tranlate "user_sort true" to SGE-6.0?

Andreas Haas Andreas.Haas at Sun.COM
Wed Nov 17 12:18:02 GMT 2004

The document Reuti refered actually is no end user documentation.
Please find documentation better suited for end users about the
automatic in "N1GE6 Administrative Guide" in Chapter 4 "Managing
User Access" and/or in sge_conf(5) man pages.

But to make it short: For plain user based equal share you
configure your global sge_conf(5)

   enforce_user               auto
   auto_user_fshare           100

and use

   weight_tickets_functional  10000

in scheduler configuration sched_conf(5). This causes functional
policy be used for user based equal share scheduling.

Andreas