[GE users] LD_LIBRARY_PATH (was: One last concern)

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Fri Nov 19 16:08:01 GMT 2004

I think it should be easy... may be an hour of programming would do it.

The library location should always be:

$SGE_ROOT/lib/<arch>/<lib name>

we can easily get SGE_ROOT from the environment (there is function to get
it... with error handling as well), and sge_get_arch() - returns "arch". So
we are all set, and then do an sprintf(), and then pass the abs. name to
dlopen(). Done!!

Is there a case that the library directory can be moved to a different
location??

Rayson