[GE users] SGE 6.0u1: job name cannot start with a digit??

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Wed Nov 24 15:52:19 GMT 2004

Terry,

you need to become a project "Observer" to be able to file issues.

After logging in go to:

    "Join as Project Member" (left side below "Project Info")
    http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ProjectMembershipRequest

Andy

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004, Terry Lalonde wrote:

> Hmmm...   I've not filed an issue before.  I just tried
> and failed.  I'm able to login, but when I try to create
> a new issue....no go.  Am I missing something?

Andy

Andy Schwierskott           Tel: +49 (0)941 3075-200 (x60200)
N1 Grid Engine Engineering  Fax: +49 (0)941 3075-222 (x60222)
Sun Microsystems GmbH
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7       mailto:andy.schwierskott at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg          http://www.sun.com/gridware