[GE users] parallel jobs submission help

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Sat Nov 27 18:59:23 GMT 2004

> One question,
> what is SCRATCH in this context, is it the temporary directory for molpro??

Yes, this is the default which is created by "make install" when you
compile/install Molpro. The file <path>/bin/molprop is a link to e.g.
<path>/bin/molprop_2002_6_i8_amd64_tcgmsg which is a script. In this file the
Molpro options -d and -I are set to $SCRATCH (same applies to molpros). It's of
course also possible to change it there, but having it in the script, I don't
have to do it with a new version of Molpro again.

Reuti