[GE users] Only root can submit jobs

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Mon Nov 29 09:53:14 GMT 2004

Quoting Christian Bolliger <christian.bolliger at id.unizh.ch>:

> Do you have spool on nfs or local?

Local on each node in /var/spool/sge, which I created. I don't have it in the
SGE tree, because I copy during startup of each node the $SGE_ROOT from the
master machine, unmount it and mount the $SGE/default/common only in the copied
tree. So I never have to copy anything by hand to the nodes and have the actual
version there local. - Reuti