[GE users] -b yes and extra arguments in 6.0u1

Beth Meyer beth at wildbrain.com
Tue Nov 30 22:24:04 GMT 2004

Reuti,

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it and it didn't work. So I decided
to try replacing the tcsh epilog with a sh epilog script.  I'm still
getting tcsh errors in the log

Unknown option: `-arg1'
Usage: tcsh [ -bcdefilmnqstvVxX ] [ argument ... ].

I thought it was the epilog script that had the errors because it was
tcsh and the errors only got written to the log when I had it configured
in my queue. The fact that I'm still geting tcsh errors with a bourne
shell epilog script leads me to believe that the errors are happening
earlier in the process - perhaps the shell spawned to run the epilog
script? I'm not sure how to gain control over that process in order to
modify it's behavior.

Beth