[GE users] csp problem

Co Thai Ngo cngo at nmsu.edu
Fri Oct 1 16:49:03 BST 2004

I'm installing SGE 5.3 on NetBSD 1.6.1. I've got the below error when I run
install_qmaster -csp. Could anyone help me to resolve that problem.

Thank you very much,

--------------

You selected the following basic data for the distinguished name of
 your certificates:

 Country code:         C=US
 State:                ST=NM
 Location:             L=LC
 Organizational unit:  OU=Biology
 CA email address:     emailAddress=cngo at nmsu.edu

 Do you want to use these data (y/n) [y] >> y

 Creating RANDFILE in >/var/sgeCA/sge_commd/default/private/rand.seed<
 Creating CA certificate and private key
 Using configuration from /tmp/sge_ca118143.tmp
 Generating a 1024 bit RSA private key
 .................++++++
 .......++++++
 writing new private key to '/var/sgeCA/sge_commd/default/private/cakey.pem'
 -----
 problems making Certificate Request
 18225:error:0B083077:x509 certificate
 routines:X509_NAME_ENTRY_create_by_txt:invalid field
name:x509name.c:ame=userId

 Command failed: /usr/pkg/sge/utilbin/nbsd-i386/openssl req -md5 -nodes -config
 /tmp/sge_ca118143.tmp -new --keyout
 /var/sgeCA/sge_commd/default/private/cakey.pem -out
 /usr/pkg/sge/default/common/sgeCA/cacert.pem -d65

 Probably a permission problem. Please check file access permissions.
 Check root read/write permission. Check if SGE daemons are running.

 CAErrUsage: not found
 Hit <RETURN> to continue >>

 Grid Engine qmaster and scheduler startup

 Starting qmaster and scheduler daemon. Please wait ...
    starting sge_qmaster
 critical error: CA certificate "/usr/pkg/sge/default/common/sgeCA/cacert.pem"
 doesn't exist
    starting sge_schedd
 critical error: CA certificate "/usr/pkg/sge/default/common/sgeCA/cacert.pem"
 doesn't exist
 Hit <RETURN> to continue >>

Co Thai Ngo
Dept. of Biology