[GE users] order of filling the queue?

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Sat Oct 2 00:37:14 BST 2004

I saw many people's reply... may be you can consider this one as well:

Create resources called "analog", and "digital".

For analog users, soft request "analog", and likewise for digital users.

For rentals, I think we need to have a way to control the queue, so that
when all the analog and digital machines are full, open the queues for
"rental". Otherwise, the queues for them should remain closed.

Rayson