[GE users] How to submit job to a particular host

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Mon Oct 4 00:39:02 BST 2004

You can write a load sensor to call "rpm", or the native package managers
for other platforms, and report the info to the master. Otherwise, you can
configure static resources to do the same thing.

*And also*, you should read the manual about load sensors, "complex",
"resource", and then play with a simple load sensor that is written by you.
Load sensors are very flexible, you can almost collect any information on a
particular machine or all the machines.

Rayson