[GE users] csp problem

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Mon Oct 4 16:44:33 BST 2004

Co,

if you used the Sun pkgadd packages did you make sure to install all
patches as well?

If your are looking for help on the open source mailing list please use the
courtesy binaries from the open source web page of this project.

We have both, SGE 5.3 and SGE 6.0 available for download - I suggest using
6.0 unless there is a specific reason to stay with 5.3.

Andy