[GE users] Error Messages

christian reissmann Christian.Reissmann at Sun.COM
Tue Oct 5 15:16:27 BST 2004

Hi,

the message may be produced by sending and answer to an aborted qstat
command.

Possible scenario:

- qmaster receives gdi get request from qstat client command
- qstat was killed
- qmaster can't find the open tcp/ip connection to qstat client (
Endpoint: sd1/qstat/1845)
- qmaster tries to open a connection to the client, but can't find port
to connect to, because
      qstat clients doesn't bind a port (but execd does).
- qmaster locks communication error and deletes the response

Best Regards,

Christian

Christian Reissmann    Tel: +49 (0)941 3075 112  mailto:crei at sun.com
Software Engineer      Fax: +49 (0)941 3075 222
http://www.sun.com/gridengine
Sun Microsystems GmbH, Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7,
D-93049 Regensburg,    Tel: +49 (0)941 3075 0