[GE users] How to submit job to a particular host

Arati Kadav aratik at cse.iitk.ac.in
Wed Oct 6 09:54:44 BST 2004

Hello,
 See I am user of the SGE and all I have access to is submit host.  I
want to query and find out what s/ws are running and assuming that I
dont know which s/ws are running (my query changes since I dont ask
which queues have xyz s/w rather I ask what all s/ws are there). Thhe
load sensor is giving me the count of say the number instance of the
software etc.
Sitting on a submit host how can I do it? I want to avoid fiddling with
the execution host as far as possible. Or if not possible I want to
reduce the impact to minimum .
Regards,
Arati