[GE users] Accounting for remote process using SSH

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 12:54:10 BST 2004

SGE can't monitor processes that are not started by
shepherd. Since those processes are actually started
by sshd, SGE won't be able to monitor them.

In fact, they can be run on machines without SGE
installed.

There is the SGE-SSH integration available, it is for
better accounting for sshd's started by SGE (ie. the
SGE customized ssh daemon).

 -Ron

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail