[GE users] How to change default time for sge_execd invokation

Arati Kadav aratik at cse.iitk.ac.in
Sat Oct 9 12:02:58 BST 2004

Hello,
I have 2 load sensor scripts and withput fail i am finding that one
script detects configuratino chages earlier than the other script. The
first script is the login script that is given in the sun grid example.
The second one involves some disk access.
How do I find out and control  the default  time of sge_execd invocation
especially for invoking load sensors.
Regards,
Arati