[GE users] How to change default time for sge_execd invokation

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Tue Oct 12 08:39:14 BST 2004

Hi,

did you install multiple load sensors scripts via a comma seperated list in
the "load_sensor" line?

It's not documented in which order the scripts are started but it's certianly
all the time the same order.

It's alos important to understand the *currently* the execd send the
"begin" trigger command to the load sensor script at the begin of a load
sensor interval, but doesn't read theresult before the end of the interval.
This means that a fast load sensor script will deliver load values which are
approx. one load_report interval aged.

Andy