[GE users] Mac OS X - SGE 6.0.u1 Issues after qmaster installation

Eric Circlaeys eric.c at mac.com
Tue Oct 12 10:05:22 BST 2004

Hi,

I have just installed SGE 6.0u1 qmaster on a G5 with Mac OS X 10.3.5
fully updated.
All seems to run ok,
except as I am using ". /N1GE6/default/common/settings.sh" in my bashrc
now I have dynamic linking issues (due to DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH to
"/N1GE6/lib/darwin") with common command lines like "ssh".

$> ssh node1
dyld: ssh version mismatch for library:
/N1GE6/lib/darwin/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib (caompatibility version of
user: 0.9.7 greater than library's version: 0.9.0)
Trace/BPt trap

Is it a known problem?
Did I do something wrong during the installation?

Cheers,
Eric.