[GE users] GridEngine and RHEL/Centos

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 01:42:49 BST 2004

First of all, are you using the tar.gz package from
the SGE homepage, or you compiled from source?

Also:
- Is the execd running on the node?
- Did you check the log files?
- what did qhost say?
- in $SGE_ROOT/utilbin/<arch>, there is a "loadcheck"
  binary, can you run it and see if SGE is collecting
  the load from the machine correctly?

 -Ron

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail