[GE users] Mac OS X inst_sge -x does not install init script

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 01:46:19 BST 2004

We had discussed about the starup item on OSX using
plist, but then we found there is a bug in OSX -- when
any program is ran via the startup plist, the first 3
file descriptors are not valid. So SGE reports the
error and exits.

Chris said that he would follow up with Apple, but not
sure if he heard anything back or not?

 -Ron

http://messenger.yahoo.com