[GE users] stty error

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Thu Oct 14 14:30:27 BST 2004

On Thursday 07 October 2004 16:44, Beth Meyer wrote:
> Further testing indicates that the error only occurs when we use the
>   "-b yes" flag with qsub.
>
> Beth

	Have you tried debugging it with something simple like "ls"?

	Also, you seem to be indicating that you're submitting a shell wrapper to the
grid, but you're actually using "qsub -b y" - which is saying "expect a
binary, not a script".  That's likely the root of your problem.

	Cheers,

	J.C.

Houdini/Renderman/Discreet                           425 Adelaide St W
416-504-0425                                         Toronto, ON Canada
"I cannot and will not cut my conscience to fit this year's fashions."
		-- Lillian Hellman