[GE users] Errorno=111 when doing qstat

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Sun Oct 17 23:33:29 BST 2004

> an error number of 111. I'm looking through the manual
> but I was wondering if someone could help me. Does
> SGE 6.0p1 always look to eth0? (BTW, I used the binaries
> on the SGE website for the 2.4 kernel, glibc 2.2). If it
> does look at eth0, is there an easy way to change the server
> to localhost from master-admin?

just have a look at the Howto for having two networks cards in the master or
node:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/howto/multi_intrfcs.html

But although not used/connected for now, I would setup the final name of the
external eth0 interface to avoid any further reconfiguration.

Cheers - Reuti