[GE users] Sun Grid and Gridftp

Arati Kadav aratik at cse.iitk.ac.in
Mon Oct 18 14:59:06 BST 2004

Thanks a lot. That seems to be a very useful information. However, I am
facing this problem of not being able to rcp the files. All the time I get
the message permission denied.
The setup is as follows:
Submit host is A - userName:  useA
Execution host is B and root

the prolog script says do something of the order:
rcp A:$WORKING_DIR/$file $TMP_DIR

I have configured /.rhosts in both the machines to each other's name.
However it is still giving me 'Permission Denied' error.
Any suggestions would be really helpful.
-arati