[GE users] Sun Grid and Gridftp

Arati Kadav aratik at cse.iitk.ac.in
Mon Oct 18 17:23:44 BST 2004

Thanks a lot for the PS that talked about using the home directory for root.
That enabled me to do it by hand but still it was not working by the prolog
script. I found the issue that I had missed to take note of. The thing was
that the job was being run with userid of useA (Same as the user who had
submitted the job). Hence I had to create .rhosts for the user useA in the
Execution host.
Thansk and Regards,
Arati