[GE users] problem

Christian Leiter profi33 at gmx.de
Mon Oct 18 19:59:28 BST 2004

I really don't know whats wrong. When I click the entry jdrmaa.tar.gz,all
that's happening is the reload of the page ( no download pop-up). I tried it
with different browsers. Maybe I don't have the right credentials ( I'm
registered as a member with a observer role).
Please send me the archive to profi33 at gmx.de if its working for you.

Thanks
Christian Leiter

GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail