[GE users] Removing dr jobs

david speed (RI) David.Speed at bbsrc.ac.uk
Tue Oct 19 09:28:04 BST 2004

We've run into dr jobs which can't be deleted using qdel, we use the clean queue command to get rid of these jobs
qconf -cq queue

>From the qconf man page

Cleans queue from jobs which haven't  been  reaped.
Primarily  a  development  tool. Requires root/man­
ager/operator privileges.

Hope this helps

David

David Speed
Programmer
Roslin Institute
Roslin
Midlothian
EH25 9PS

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee only. The opinions expressed within this e-mail (including any attachments) are the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of Roslin Institute (Edinburgh) ("the Institute") unless specifically stated by a sender who is duly authorised to do so on behalf of the Institute.