[GE users] Machine Priority

Terry Lalonde tlalonde at potentiasemi.com
Tue Oct 19 20:48:45 BST 2004

Question:  Using the sequence number approach would fill up all
queue slots on the one particular class of machines before selecting
a queue on the next class wouldn't it?
If so that might not be desirable if, for instance you have multiple
slots on the same cpu and there is a free slot on a machine with 80%
of it's capability in the next class.  Know what I mean?

Terry