[GE users] Machine Priority

Terry Lalonde tlalonde at potentiasemi.com
Wed Oct 20 14:33:05 BST 2004

seqno).

[Terry]  Actually, I am quite interested in the seqno. approach, so I
was
asking questions to see if I understood it. I think both approaches have
advantages.  I think that with one slot/cpu, the seqno, approach is
probably
the way to go as it does away with a load monitor. The load-bias
approach
has a lot of flexibility as one can tune the load bias for various
machines,
but with more complexity.