[GE users] Meaning of Eqw

Arati Kadav aratik at cse.iitk.ac.in
Thu Oct 21 12:23:12 BST 2004

Hello -
 Many times I submit a job and the Pending status becomes Eqw for it.
Sometimes the same jobb runs. What is the meaning of "Eqw". The
documentation talked about w = waiting but not about E. Also once a job
becomes Eqw it never gets tranferred to the machine. How to restart  or
delete such jobs. Can they be restarted ? How to avoid Eqw status and
hanging of jobs in the first place.

--
I had some other questions also:
- What if I reboot my master host when my shadow master is not configured ?

Any inputs especially on Eqw wil lbe very helpful.
With Best Regards,
Arati