[GE users] Remove references for a complex

Arati Kadav aratik at cse.iitk.ac.in
Fri Oct 22 14:19:07 BST 2004

Hi,
I added a complx xyz. Then I modified a host as:

qconf -mattr exechost complex_values xyz="1" hostname

Now I made it 0 using:
qconf -mattr exechost complex_values xyz="0" hostname

Q1: When I am trying to make it 1 again using:
qconf -mattr exechost complex_values xyz="1" hostname
It is not becoming one (i test using: qhost -l xyz="1")

Q2: Now I tried to delete the complex. I did 2 steps:
qconf -dattr exechost complex_values xyz= hostname
And then fro mthe complex list using qconf -mc command. However I get an
error that the comples is still being referenced in host hostname.

Please let me know what is it that I am missing.
Thanks and regards,
Arati