[GE users] Add and remove slots on the fly

John Hearns john.hearns at clustervision.com
Tue Oct 26 11:41:41 BST 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 11:25, Stephan Grell wrote:
> Hi Marcus,
>
> the slosts are defined in the queues. When you ececute "qconf -mq
> <QUEUENAME>"
> you will find the slots parameter and can change its value.

Slots are also defined for an execution host.
I just tried:
 qconf -rattr exechost complex_values        slots=3  exec-host-name

That didn't have an effect on the number of slots in the queue,
though the exec host now has 3 slots.
I guess this is a hangover from version 5, and doesn;t apply to the
current queue setup???