[GE users] Re: SGE6 and libdb-4.2.so

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Tue Oct 26 20:50:12 BST 2004

On Tuesday 26 October 2004 15:47, J.C. wrote:

> 	for execd or submission systems, do i need the path to the SGE-distributed
> libdb-4.2.so?  If I do, is it OK to just remove that anyway since I have
> that library installed in SUSE 9.1?

	Oops, sorry - I should clarify - the *same version* of that library is
already installed in /usr/lib.  :)

	Cheers,

	J.C.

Houdini/Renderman/Discreet                           425 Adelaide St W
416-504-0425                                         Toronto, ON Canada
The very ink with which all history is written is merely fluid
prejudice.
		-- Mark Twain