[GE users] MPICH 1.2.5.2 and Signals

Sean Dilda agrajag at dragaera.net
Wed Oct 27 21:13:56 BST 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-27 at 15:56, Brian R. Smith wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I just joined the list and have my first question to shoot: Has the
> problem with MPICH tight-integration been resolved yet?

I'm not aware of any existing problems with it, other than some
accounting anomalies.

<snip>
> export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/intel/cc/lib

One thing to note is that the submit script is only run once for the
job.  All the other processes are started by ssh (through qrsh) directly
calling your compiled binary on the other systems.  Thus this
environment variable isn't set on them which might cause them to not
start right.  I'd suggest trying to put this environment setting in your
.bashrc and see if that works.