AW: [GE users] SIGUSR1 signal

Schulz, Henrik H.Schulz at fz-rossendorf.de
Wed Sep 1 10:11:05 BST 2004

2.

h_rt should be > s_rt. You should get the signal when s_rt is reached. More you
can find in man queue_conf. When h_rt is reached, your job will be killed.

--

But what is the diffenrence? If s_rt is reached, my job will be killed, too. If my job doesn?t handle the signal, it is just killed.
What I mean is the following: