[GE users] GE 6.0u1 : qmon and equal job arguments

Andreas Haas Andreas.Haas at Sun.COM
Wed Sep 1 12:58:03 BST 2004

Hi Francesco,

could you please file this as 'gui' bug against version
'6.0u1' in our bug database? Just follow "issue tracking" at

   http://gridengine.sunsource.net/

once you've registered as 'observer'.

Regards,
Andreas