[GE users] Local configuration file

John Hearns john.hearns at clustervision.com
Thu Sep 2 15:00:00 BST 2004

Starting execd on slave nodes, using 6.0u1,
I am getting the following in the messages file:

09/02/2004 08:55:00|execd|node001|W|local configuration
node001.beowulf.cluster not defined - using global configuration

However, there is a file in $SGE_ROOT/default/common/local_conf
called node001.beowulf.cluster
Its contents are:
conf_version              0
mailer                    /bin/mail
xterm                     /usr/bin/X11/xterm
qlogin_daemon             /usr/sbin/in.telnetd
rlogin_daemon             /usr/sbin/in.rlogind
execd_spool_dir           /var/spool/sge

Is there any other magic incantation I need?

Thanks!
John Hearns