[GE users] Another shell for qtcsh

John Ross jhr at fenks.org
Thu Sep 2 20:20:47 BST 2004

Hi All.

I'm wondering if there's a way to change the shell in qtcsh from tcsh to
bash.

I have a number of users who run some a number large processes. I would
like to use the features of qtcsh, but my users are familiar with bash -
and I don't want to have them setup their environments again and get used
to a new shell.

At the same time, I would rather not have to have them use qsh, or qlogin.

Is it possible to simply change the shell that qtcsh uses?

--
John Ross
jhr at fenks.org

There's plenty of room for all God's creatures.
Right next to the mashed potatoes.
	- Billboard ad for Saskatoon Restaurant
		Greenville, SC