[GE users] SGE 6 wait_waiting_time guidance?

Andreas Haas Andreas.Haas at Sun.COM
Tue Sep 7 16:37:07 BST 2004

Why don't you utilize past runtime information for deriving
average job runtimes specific to a particular type of job?
The remaining challenge then would be to ensure gained
average runtimes are used for future jobs of the same type.
I know some Grid Engine administrators put job type specific
submission defauls into practice by means of the -@ option.

Andreas