[GE users] Yet anaother MPICH tight-integration problem

Andreas Haas Andreas.Haas at Sun.COM
Tue Sep 7 16:53:58 BST 2004

Your allocation rule should be fine. But try switching
job_is_first_task from TRUE to FALSE. It this does not
resolve the problem you need to look into execds messages
file. There you should find diagnosis information that should
help you.

Andreas