[GE users] no execd known on host

?????? ???? fure_2001_99 at yahoo.co.jp
Fri Sep 10 08:08:57 BST 2004

    [ The following text is in the "iso-2022-jp" character set. ]

Thanks for your helping.

ps -ef | grep sge_ is:
/gridware/sge/bin/sol-sparc64/sge_execd

So, sge_execd is running. The messages file on Grid1
have no error.

Grid3 is master host. So, sge_qmaster, sge_execd,
sge_shadowd have to running at Grid3, is this right?

I intend i just want to run jobs at Grid1, not on master
host.