[GE users] Memory hard limit seems to be ignored on sge 5.3p5 version

Korambath, Prakashan ppk at ats.ucla.edu
Mon Sep 13 18:09:45 BST 2004

Thanks. The output of the script you sent me is below. As you mentioned.  This is different from the output of qconf -sq "queuename" command.

Prakashan

core file size        (blocks, -c) 1048576
data seg size         (kbytes, -d) 1048576
file size             (blocks, -f) 1048576
max locked memory     (kbytes, -l) unlimited
max memory size       (kbytes, -m) unlimited
open files                    (-n) 1024
pipe size          (512 bytes, -p) 8
stack size            (kbytes, -s) unlimited
cpu time             (seconds, -t) unlimited
max user processes            (-u) 7168
virtual memory        (kbytes, -v) unlimited

core file size        (blocks, -c) 1048576
data seg size         (kbytes, -d) 1048576
file size             (blocks, -f) 1048576
max locked memory     (kbytes, -l) unlimited
max memory size       (kbytes, -m) unlimited
open files                    (-n) 1024
pipe size          (512 bytes, -p) 8
stack size            (kbytes, -s) unlimited
cpu time             (seconds, -t) unlimited
max user processes            (-u) 7168
virtual memory        (kbytes, -v) unlimited

Output of qconf -sq queuename is

s_rt                 INFINITY
h_rt                 INFINITY
s_cpu                INFINITY