[GE users] SGE 6.0 and 6.0u1 IA64 binaries

Shannon V. Davidson svdavidson at swbell.net
Tue Sep 14 16:04:35 BST 2004

All,

A Raytheon customer requested lx24-ia64 (Intel Itanium 2) binaries for
Grid Engine 6.0, so I compiled them and have placed the binary
distributions for SGE 6.0 and SGE 6.0u1 on the Grid Engine project
download list -
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ProjectDownloadList.  The
customer has reported that the binaries are working fine.  The
distributions were compiled using the following (borrowed) environment:

gcc 2.96
openssl 0.9.6b
bdb-4.2.52

I can't promise to always provide IA64 binaries, but we do have several
customers with Itanium-based machines and I'm glad to upload any binary
distributions that I produce.  These binaries are provided "as is" with
no express or implied warranty.

Cheers,
Shannon

Shannon V. Davidson <svdavidson at swbell.net>
Senior Software Engineer           Raytheon
636-479-7465 office        443-383-0331 fax